Ohio Covid Color Map Nov 5
As of sunday, wood county was orange and ritchie was gold.
Ohio covid color map nov 5. Which places a 10 p.m. As of press time, new data was not available. Ohio public health advisory system map
The state now has reported 235,170 total cases, coupled with 5,461 deaths. Ohio continually updates its currently hospitalized / now hospitalized data which can cause slight differences between their historic data and ours. The time when each county is assigned its official color designation for the next week, which determines the.
The state has reported 202,937 total recovered cases. Summit, portage, medina, stark, richland counties put on watch list. Below is a snapshot of key metrics pulled from daily data reporting to the ohio department of health.
Meanwhile, brooke and hancock moved to gold from green last week. Ohio is reporting 17,837 people have recovered from the virus between nov. 29 and 130 on oct.
The below map is accurate as of nov. Map by county new cases clusters at least 129 new coronavirus deaths and 10,104 new cases were reported in ohio on dec. Nov 5, 2020 / 02:13 pm est / updated:
In all, 86 people have recovered. A full screen option for this dashboard can be found on the lower right corner. The latest update from the shelby city health department on nov.
- Test Covid Terdekat Dan Murah
- Sintomas Covid Ninos 5 Anos
- Test Covid Gratis Milano
- Test Covid Online Suisse
- Teste Rapido Covid Lisboa
- Symptoms Of Covid In Adults
- Test Covid Antigen Farmacie
- Test Covid Online Shop
- Sintomas Do Covid Dia A Dia
- Texas Covid News Update
- Sa Covid Cases Per Province
- Sintomas Coronavirus Vs Gripe Comum
- Teste Rapido Covid Valor
- Test Covid Gratis Bekasi
- Sa Covid Cases By Province
- Sintomas Covid Iniciais Quantos Dias
- Texas Covid News Dallas
- Sintomas Covid Ninos 7 Anos
- Test Covid Gratis Semarang
- Sintomas Da Covid Portugues